Chaplaincy Sunday 2020
Please find below a mixture of my personal resources and those of friends and commercial resources I have access to. They will appear as they come available leading up to this Sunday.
We want to be inclusive, regardless especially, of the ability of an individual to access them. Please feel free to pass these on to a friend you care for as you feel appropriate
Links to Pentecost 12A resources
This week we celebrate the work of Ballarat Regional Healthcare Chaplaincy, the healthcare chaplaincy ministry of the Uniting Church – Presbytery of Western Victoria. Further Chaplaincy Sunday 2020 resources are available here. This page will develop over the week as resources come available.
- See stream of a worship service below
- Direct Stream of this Sunday’s Service
- This week’s gospel reading (NIV) from Lumo Gospel Project
- Print Copy of a Liturgy (pdf)
- Bible Study Notes
- Live your Faith (PDF to print out)
- Young people’s resources (PDF to print out)
- Colouring in page (PDF to print out)
- Link to past services
- YouTube service playlist
- Ballarat Regional Healthcare Chaplaincy YouTube Channel
- I am indebted to
- David MacGregor’s Together to Celebrate
- Lumo – The Gospels for the visual Age
- Jeff Shrowder’s The Billabong A worship resource following the Revised Common Lectionary
- Roots on the web
Just a quick note: If you can’t hear the audio in the video hover your mouse over the bottom bar of the video frame and click on the speaker icon. Similarly, there are options there to make the video full screen.
Thank you Jim your services are blessing and a treasure to me
God bless you and keep you safe
Thank you and your presence and comments are joy and blessing to me
Thank you Jim once again. It was a heartening service. Bless you
Mari & John
Thank you John and Mari
and may God bless all his servants
Thankyou Jim and all who participated in the Chaplaincy Sunday service. I send my prayers to all in care. I had a great sing to the music you chose, so once again thankyou. Blessings to all, Anna.
You two have been wonderful supporters, as so many have, through the good and tough times.
God bless. Jim
Thanks for your service and wonderful hymns Jim. Today would normally have been our combined Chaplaincy Service and roast luncheon at Skipton St, so thanks for the Skippy background. Also, well done Liz and our thoughts and prayers are with the Shearer-Cox family at this time.
Glad it was a blessing at a time when we are restricted in what we can do.