Fourth Sunday of Easter
Please find below a mixture of my personal resources and those of friends and commercial resources I have access to. They will appear as they come available leading up to this Sunday.
We want to be inclusive, regardless especially, of the ability of an individual to access them. Please feel free to pass these on to a friend you care for as you feel appropriate
Links to resources
This page will develop over the week as resources come available
- See stream of a worship service below
- Direct stream of the service
- This week’s bible reading (NIV) from Lumo Project
- Print Copy of a Liturgy (pdf)
- Bible Study Notes
- Live your Faith(PDF to print out)
- Young people’s resources(PDF to print out)
- Colouring in page (PDF to print out)
- Online version of the liturgy. Beaufort Cluster
- Ballarat Regional Healthcare Chaplaincy devotional
- I am indebted to
- David MacGregor’s Together to Celebrate
- Lumo – The Gospels for the visual Age
- Jeff Shrowder’s The Billabong A worship resource following the Revised Common Lectionary
Just a quick note: If you can’t hear the audio in the video hover your mouse over the bottom bar of the video frame and click on the speaker icon. Similarly, there are options there to make the video full screen.
This page Visits: 1156
Todays Visits: 1
Total Visits: 204417
Thank you Jim, another special service. Best wishes to you and Jacky
Thank you for your continuing support Annette, It has been a beautiful project for me to, in some way, give when I have been given so much.
God bless you.
Thank you Jim
Thanks for the continuing support.
Thankyou Jim for the inspiring service. I know I am one of God’s flock and feel his love and care, particularly at this dificult time. May all his flock feel the same. The music you have choosen over all the services brings me joy.
Peace be with you and all your family.
That’s Great Anna, the music varies a bit though, depends on what I can get access to.
Thank you Jim, John and I enjoyed your message this morning.
Thankyou Mari for all your support.
Thank you for supporting many sheep, JIm.
I like sheep. They are free thinkers.
Jim, thanks again for another great service.
Not only for your message, but for how you technically integrate your prayers, message, hymns and readings, seamlessly into the service.
I especially liked the version of the 23rd psalm you had today.
The support is much appreciated